Signed in as:
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Elevated Artists Entertainment LLC and dba's Elevated Artists International, Elevation Movies and Elevation Cinema. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by us through personal contact, questionnaires, or signed contract, or any other information given to us.
FOR FILM INDUSTRY USE: WE WILL SIGN A NDA/CA if you so request.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our contract. See what data we have about you, if any. Change/correct any data we have about you. Have us delete any data we have about you. Express any concern you have about our use of your data. Be removed from our email contact list.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via payment portal used, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted through our payment portal, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Your ‘work’ is covered by the DMCA of 1998 as well as the Copyright Laws of the United States.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (“DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law.
For our Elevation Movies streaming service, please read. This information has been updated July 7, 2023
2. Information Collected Information you provide directly to Provider Services.
You are not required to provide information about yourself when you visit our Services. Our Services may ask you for different types of information when you register for certain services, access various content or features, or directly contact the Services including:
Information we collect automatically on Provider Services.
Our Services may collect certain information automatically, including:
Some Internet browsers include the ability to transmit "Do Not Track" signals. Since uniform standards for "Do Not Track" signals have not been adopted, the Services do not process or respond to "Do Not Track" signals.
Where permitted by applicable law, we may collect information about you from other sources, including through interactive applications (e.g., mobile devices, third party services, and embedded audio and video players), from co-branded partners and websites (e.g., on our Facebook pages), and from commercially available sources (e.g., data aggregators and public databases). The following are examples of information we may collect from other sources:
Please note that all of the information we collect about you may be combined, including to help us tailor our communications to you and to develop rich online content and services across our Services.
Information collected by third parties.
3. Use of Information We only use payment information, such as credit card numbers, as necessary for completing a particular transaction or fulfilling a service (e.g., paid subscriptions or awarding prizes to contest winners) or as otherwise required by law.
We generally use other information we collect about you to:
4. Disclosure of Information Provider is committed to maintaining your trust and we want you to understand when and with whom we may share information collected about you.
5. Your Choices You can choose to enjoy content and features on certain of our Services without providing us directly with any information about you; however, as described above, some information may be collected automatically or be requested so that you can take advantage of certain features and services offered on the Services.
You have various options for expressing your preferences regarding our newsletters and other promotional communications. For example, with respect to Tonictvnet.com, you may opt out of receiving promotional email or text communications from a particular Service by following the instructions contained in any such communication. Please note that even if you opt not to receive promotional communications, we may still send you communications relating to your use of the Services, such as administrative messages, service announcements, or terms and conditions of your account.
While each browser is different, browsers generally provide you options to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, notify you when a cookie is set, or delete cookies periodically.
6. Reviewing Your Information If you choose to share contact information with us, you may have the opportunity to update certain such information on a Service through your user account profile on that Service. You also may update your information by contacting us. If you ask us to close your account, we will do so within a reasonable period of time. Please note that we may need to retain some information about you as a result of our ordinary procedures for operation of the Services or in order to satisfy our legal and security obligations. For example, some of your information may remain in back-up storage even if you ask us to close your account. In some cases, you may be entitled under local laws to access or object to the processing of information that we hold relating
7. Security We are committed to protecting your information. We have adopted technical, administrative and physical procedures to collect, manage, maintain and store user information in a manner designed to help protect your information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, and alteration. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. We want you to feel confident using our Services, but we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. Please refer to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission’s website for information on how to protect yourself from identity theft.
We are sensitive to parents’ concerns about the collection of information from children. Accordingly, we do not desire to collect or retain personal information from children under the age of 18, even if they are authorized to use a connected TV application or Showtime Anytime sub-account. If, during the registration or account management process, we learn that a user is under 18, we delete any personal information collected from that user.